HSC Sponsor Profiles
With 72hrs to go to HSC1 and the healthcare startup awards we profile our sponsors.
The awards have been funded 80% by our founder who runs two large startup companies. The remaining 20% has been funded by our sponsors who we recognise below.
Octopus Healthcare invests, develops and creates partnerships to deliver innovative healthcare buildings to improve the health, wealth and wellbeing of the UK and Ireland. With £1 billion of healthcare assets under management across a number of platforms, we invest in GP surgeries, care homes, retirement housing and private hospitals. Octopus Healthcare backs the best UK healthcare entrepreneurs and management teams to build new healthcare businesses, transforming the industry. The way we support platform partners make us different from other investors, we’re more than money. We’re all about building great businesses to make a positive impact in the UK healthcare sector.
We offer our partners a unique proposition which means that by choosing to work with Octopus Healthcare, you can be assured you will be making the right choice.